Terms and Conditions
Moving In Condition
- Advance Payment has to be paid by client before moving in date.
- Once agreement is signed client has to provide details of candidates who are going to occupy space in Workshaala Spaces with address proof and PAN card.
- Candidate will be given one Access Pass to have entry into Workshaala Spaces.
- Workshaala has no role in customer and also not be responsible for any business transaction for customer
- After completion of one year 5 % of rent will increase.
- Pantry services / Maintenance is including in above package.
- Any extra beverages / Snacks have to be paid based on the cost basis decided by Workshaala Spaces.
- Client should not download any content which is not related to business. Data usage will have limited applied on downloads.
- Workshaala Spaces would require customer to keep place clean and hygienic.
- Office working hours would be 9:30 AM to 7:30 PM. Extra shift of work will be charged for extra usage of Electricity and other office facility.
- No poster, Logo or sign board is allowed for Company at Workshaala Spaces, Workshaala will provide sign board where every company will have their space.
- We are not responsible for any damage in our premises.
- Conference room is free of cost usage basis, will be allocated to every company.
- Every day allocation would include 1 hour 30 minute for each company, this can be extended with prior booking and availability.
- Conference room is only available for participants who are sitting in Workshaala Spaces, any additional person from outside would be subjected to charge INR 150 / 1-2 hour / Person or INR 350 / Half Day / Person basis or INR 450 / Day / Person basis.
- Client has to pay 21 Days rental against maintenance of premises at the time of exit from premises. Rent would be calculated based on entry, In Use or exit rent whichever is higher.
- At the time of exit client has to manage all damages in their office.
- Workshaala will refund advance money to client after deduction of maintenance / damage.
Agreement Renewal and Termination
- This agreement would be automatically renewed after end of this contract for another year.
- Any termination prior to defined period would need 2 month notice in advance or equivalent charges would be subjected to apply.
- This Agreement shall be governed by the Laws of India, and the competent courts of Bangalore shall have the exclusive jurisdiction.